ETC Events was started in 2007 by Debbie Montague who has been involved in Event Planning for 20 years in KZN and around the country. ETC Events is a diverse event management company that manages, co-ordinates and plans everything from East Coast Radio Durban Day with 18 000 people, GIBS Executive Breakfast of 500 through to Rugby World Cup Villages and Marquee Villages at the Durban July.
As different as every client is, so every Event/Function is unique, but all deserve the same professional and dedicated co-ordination and planning leading up to and during the Event.
ETC Events offers a 360 degree service from Marketing, advertising, management leading up to the event, planning and co-ordinating on the day that not ensures a successful event but a holistic campaign that ensures participation.
ETC Events is sub-contracted to East Coast Radio to run all their station events, to name a few:
- East Coast Radio Durban Day 18000 people
- GIBS Executive Breakfast
- Ladies Business Breakfast
- Maynards Beach Festival
- KFC Family Days
- House & Garden Show
ETC Events has also been privileged to work with some incredible clients over the past 8 years such as:
- Samsung Marquee Village for 3500 people at Durban July
- Europcar National Conference and Roadshow 6 000
- Independent Newspapers Exhibition stands for Royal Show & Garden and Leisure Shows at the Royal Showgrounds
- Jacaranda FM Business Breakfast
- Lil-lets National Schools Roadshow
- Derivco Year End Functions
- Lion Match National Roadshow
- Rugby World Cup Villages in both Durban and Johannesburg 50 000
- Robertsons Product Launches
- Sara Lee Product Launches and Conference
ETC Events prides itself in emersing in the clients brand and ensuring that the Event enhances the brand, we insist on knowing the brand and clients objectives and vision for the event prior to presenting a concept.
We have a number of ways of working with clients depending on the involvement in the event. Management Fees are structured in such a way to suit both the event and the client. All additional services required are quoted seperately following a brief from client.
Please also like our facebook page EtcEvents to see all our recent weddings and events.